Arima Boats Sea Ranger Explorer 21 - Cuddy Cabin Boat
New 2014 Arima Boats - Cuddy Cabin
2009 Arima Boats Sea Ranger Explorer 21 DescriptionThe Sea Ranger 21 Explorer is the newest addition to the Arima fleet. The SR 21' Explorer is the "cruising" version of our Sea Ranger 21' Hardtop. We've added almost 1-1/2 feet of additional enclosed cockpit area and some new amenities. We now offer an enclosed head, bench seating, cuddy tray, and a galley with a sink and stove. Check out the ten new seating options and pick the one that fits your needs.
With the floor at the same level as the water, this boat is stable and yet you can still reach down and touch the water, which is important for bringing in a monster fish or simply cleaning your hands.
Like other Arima Boats, the cuddy cabin on the SR 21 Explorer is trimmed off with cuddy nets and cuddy cushions. With the added 6 inches of length we were able to add an extra storage box/shelf combo. It finishes off this more than generous cuddy cabin.
The SR 21 Explorer planes faster and at lower speeds than even the Sea Ranger 19'. Its ride is quiet due to being all foam filled, as is the Sea Legend 22', which is unusual for boats over 20'.
- Length Over All: 21 Feet and 2 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 48
- Dry Weight: 2500
2009 Arima Boats Sea Ranger Explorer 21 Standard Features· Fiberglass Dual Hull Construction
· Fiberglass Stringer System
· Electric Bilge Pump and Auto bilge pump
· Waterproof Flotation Foam Compartment
· 2 Electric Wipers w/ Pantographic Arms
· Molded in Anchor Storage, Fish Box & Cooler
· Electric Horn
· 10 Gal.Bait Boxes w/ Fiberglass Lids
· Wash Down Ass'y
· 12 v. Receptacle
· 3 Way Battery Switch & Battery Trays (2)
· Alaskan Glass Bulkhead
· Forward Cuddy w/ Lock Hasp
· Welded Safety Glass Windshield w/ Side Slide
· 6ft Bunk & Soft Head Liner
Be the first to write a review for this boat!