Arima Boats Sea Sprinter 15 - Cuddy Cabin Boat
New 2013 Arima Boats - Sea Sprinter 15 - Cuddy Cabin
2009 Arima Boats Sea Sprinter 15 DescriptionThe Sea Sprinter 15 open bow is short in length yet it is the widest and deepest in its class giving the Sea Sprinter superior stability and roominess. This being the lightest boat in our line, it can run with a small 25 h.p. engine. Along with a small towing vehicle it is easy to park as well as launch. Included with this boat is a closing bow door.
- Length Over All: 14 Feet and 7 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 2 inches.
- Max Load: 1100
- Dry Weight: 900
2009 Arima Boats Sea Sprinter 15 Standard Features· Fiberglass Dual Hull Construction
· Fiberglass Stringer System
· Waterproof Flotation Foam Compartment
· Opening Front Canvas Top Assy, w/ Cover Boot
· Safety Glass Windshield w/ Center Opening
· Molded in Fish Box and Cooler
· Molded in Bait Boxes
· Molded Bow Seats
· Molded Split Consoles
· Bow Canvas Cover
· Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
· Rack & Pinion Steering System
· Running and Anchor Light System
· Stainless Steel Side Rails
· Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Eyes
The wide beam (7'4")footprint, combined with a 5' deep hull provide an incredible stable platform. I fish the rip along Plum Island, MA (3-4ft seas normal)and tidal currents of the Merrimack River. Engaging 4-5' rolling waves along with surging following seas, the aft extended 'pods' of the Sea Sprinter hull keep the boat tracking true. Boat planes easily goes the distance with Honda 40hp. Carries two adults, gear, 6gal fuel with little effect.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!