Attwood 12 Gallon Low-Profile Fuel Tank
Featuring a low-profile one-piece construction, the Attwood Low-Profile Fuel Tank is easy to setup, carry and store. It is made of automotive grade multi-layer co-extruded HDPE/EVOP for enhanced strength. The tank interfaces are injection molded for leak-free performance. Plus, it has a high-flow fuel cap with automatic low-restriction to ensure proper flow of fuel.
- Automotive grade multi-layer co-extruded HDPE/EVOP construction
- No-joint injection molded tank interface
- 12-gallon fuel capacity
Its ratcheting cap comes with tether to provide proper closure and also prevent loss of cap. The automatic vacuum valve in this cap features ultra-low fuel restriction that prevents leakage of water into the tank. The automatic vacuum valve eliminates the use of manual vent. The tank is compatible with Attwood's universal sprayless connector (8838US6) and all other standard fuel fittings. It comes with an ergonomic handle for added convenience while carrying. This tank has a capacity of 12 gallons.
Features of Attwood 12 Gallon Low-Profile Fuel Tank:
- Made of automotive grade multi-layer co-extruded HDPE/EVOP
- Compatible with 1/4" NPT fuel fittings
- No-joint injection molded tank interface for leak-free performance
- Comes with ratcheting cap with tether for proper tank closure
- Cap includes automatic vacuum valve to prevent water leakage
- UV and ozone resistant
- EPA and CARB Certified