Visibility, Style and Durability
- Clean, contoured shape blends in well making the light less noticeable, providing an integrated look with the boat
- Choice of cover colors includes black, white, and 316 stainless steel
- Rugged stainless steel internal components for corrosion-free performance
- 2 Nautical Mile output for boats to 20 meters (65.6 ft.)
- In full compliance with the latest industry and USCG requirements
- Contoured shape to prevents lines from snagging on the light
- 7" Tinned wire leads make it easier to make a permanent, corrosion-resistant connection
- Black Plastic Cover
Also matches the 3800 Series, 2-NM Mile Horizontal Mount Sidelights. Provides builders with a family look for navigation lights between different model offerings.
The one-piece lens and full-perimeter gasket design make the light virtually waterproof when properly installed. The durable plastic or stainless steel helmet provides rugged protection to the lens and lamp. And the internal electrical contacts are stainless steel, so corrosion is not a problem - even in saltwater.
Simple Installation, Small Footprint
Just remove one screw to detach the helmet, and then install the base directly to vertical surfaces. The small size makes it simple to install in confined areas.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies