The Next Generation in Boat Seating
The new Aergo seat was desiged to be comfortable in any position. Angled back and cut-out allow the user to get a comfortable back angle in any seating position.
- Arm cap is angled in to keep arms in seat.
- The back of seat is pushed back to allow more seating area in the seat pan.
- A recessed arm area allows user to swing their leg over the side of the seat when turning to look behind the boat and the flip-up bolster allows additional height when trying to get the boat on plane.
Aergo also possesses a feature that you expect in Attwood premium seating, the 4-G Mesh SAS Shock Absorbing System that absorbs up to 4-G's of shock.
- If foam is too thick, the body "swims" without support, and movement is restricted.
- If the foam is soft or thin, it "bottoms out," leading to discomfort or injury.
- On Attwood seats, the right amount of sculpted foam enhances the comfort and support already designed into the ergonomic coutour.
This product ships in 5 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.