The Automatic Float Switch converts any bilge pump that draws 12 amps (at 12 VDC) or 6 amps (at 24 VDC) or less to fully automatic operation. It features a compact, low-profile design that mounts on any surface from horizontal up to a 24° angle. No large voltage drop which reduces bilge pump output like some reed switch designs. Incorporates a reliable and affordable mechanical switch that actuates pump motor at 2" water level. Wire leads do not flex or hinge with the float as on some competitive models. Integral cover dampens bilge sloshing to reduce pump cycling, and prevents debris interference. Sealed switch mechanism resists moisture, fume ignition and electrical shock. Contains no mercury, a "Persistent Toxic Substance" listed as a health hazard in more than 26 states.
Float switch installs independently or directly onto the rear slots of the V-Series pump bracket. Features a convenient test knob to test pump operation.
Automatic Float Switch - Attwood
Part # 4202-7
- Converts any bilge pump that draws 10 amps or less at 12 volts DC 6-32 volts DC only to fully automatic operation.
- Because the manual pump may already be installed in a confined area, the switch features a compact, low-profile design.
- It can be mounted on any surface from horizontal up to a 35° angle.
- The switch mechanism is completely isolated and sealed to resist moisture, fume-ignition, and electrical shock, and contains no harmful mercury or flexing wires. -
- Actuates pump motor at 2" water level
- Dimensions: 2-5/8"H x 3-7/8"W x 4-1/4"L.
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies