The Attwood Automatic Float Switch lets you create the perfect control system for bilge pump. The switch helps convert manual operation of a 12 amp/6amp pump to automatic operation. It triggers pump operation when the water level is 2" high, and when the bilge is empty, the pump is automatically shut down.
Featuring a compact low-profile design, this float switch easily installs on any horizontal or up to 24⁰ angled surface. The entire switch system is completely sealed to resist moisture and avoid electric shock. This switch contains no mercury, which makes it an earth-friendly product.
- Triggers pump at 2" water level
- Sealed switch mechanism
- Perfect for pumps that draw 12 amps, 6 amps and less
Features of Attwood Automatic Float Switch
- Compact low-profile design
- Easy to install on any surface from horizontal to up to 24⁰ angle
- No flex or hinge wire connections
- No mercury
- Includes test knob for test pump operations
- CE rated
- Dimensions: 2-5/8"H x 3-7/8"W x 4-1/4"L
- Wire: 36"
- 12- and 24-volt