Attwood Automatic Float Switch
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
The Attwood Automatic Float Switch lets you create the perfect control system for bilge pump. The switch helps convert manual operation of a 12 amp/6amp pump to automatic operation. It triggers pump operation when the water level is 2" high, and when the bilge is empty, the pump is automatically shut down.
Featuring a compact low-profile design, this float switch easily installs on any horizontal or up to 24⁰ angled surface. The entire switch system is completely sealed to resist moisture and avoid electric shock. This switch contains no mercury, which makes it an earth-friendly product.
- Triggers pump at 2" water level
- Sealed switch mechanism
- Perfect for pumps that draw 12 amps, 6 amps and less
Features of Attwood Automatic Float Switch
- Compact low-profile design
- Easy to install on any surface from horizontal to up to 24⁰ angle
- No flex or hinge wire connections
- No mercury
- Includes test knob for test pump operations
- CE rated
- Dimensions: 2-5/8"H x 3-7/8"W x 4-1/4"L
- Wire: 36"
- 12- and 24-volt