Incorporated with loads of functional features, the Attwood Centric II SAS Seating offers comfy seating and superior support even while traveling in rough marine conditions. This ergonomically-designed seat has marine-grade vinyl upholstery and upholstered backrest to provide optimum comfort, making you feel like you’re sitting on a couch at home. The seating surface features 4-G mesh SAS suspension that absorbs shocks to reduce the stress and strain of riding rough waves. The surface has a contoured pan design to quickly drain water.
Filled with polyurethane foam, the Attwood Centric II SAS Seat provides plush and comfy seating. The seat can easily accommodate body frames ranging from small to large. Thanks to the lock-down mechanism, the seat easily folds flat and can be locked down to ensure positive locking for a cleaner look. It comes with corrosion-resistant t-nuts for easy mounting of seat to the pedestal. Various colors available.
- Shock absorbing 4-G mesh seating surface
- Marine-grade vinyl upholstery
- Molded polyurethane foam padding
Features of Attwood Centric II SAS Seating
- Ergonomically-designed pan and back for excellent comfort
- Large seating surface
- Folds flat for a clean look
- Seat pan for proper water drainage
- Accommodates body frames ranging from small to large
- Seats include corrosion-resistant t-nuts for attachment
- Deep tuck upholstered backrest
- Height: 23.5"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 21.5"
This product ships in 5 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.