The Attwood Centric II Seating features the state-of-the-art design to offer exceptional comfort even during rough water conditions. The seat’s pan and back are ergonomically designed to provide maximum comfort and support. This seat is covered in marine-grade vinyl upholstery and is filled with molded polyurethane foam for enhanced comfort. The seat’s lock-down mechanism ensures positive locking in folded position.
The built-in seat pan features contoured design for easy evacuation of water. This Attwood seat is designed to accommodate all types of body frames, from small to large. The included corrosion-resistant t-nuts can be used to mount the seat to the pedestal. Available in various colors.
- Ergonomically-designed pan and back
- Molded polyurethane foam padding and marine-grade vinyl upholstery
- Foldable design
Features of Attwood Centric II Seating
- Large seating surface
- Foldable for cleaner look
- Seat pan design allows for water drainage
- Seats should fit a range of body sizes
- Attwood's seats accommodate body frames ranging from small to large
- Deep tuck upholstered backrest
- Includes corrosion-resistant t-nuts for attachment to pedestals
- Height: 23.5"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 21.5"
This product ships in 5 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.