Enjoy the ultimate seating comfort by installing Attwood Centric II Seats in your boat. Available in various colors, and covered by soft vinyl upholstery and filled with molded polyurethane foam, these seats are designed to deliver maximum comfort. They feature a large seating surface that is contoured to drain water. The optional shock absorbing 4-G mesh effectively minimizes shocks and vibrations.
Centric II combines style, functionality, and performance to give you a perfect boat seat that meets the requirements of today’s elite boaters and professional fishermen. In addition to having a compact footprint, this boat seat also offers more features: integrated hand grips enhance stability and t-nuts allow easy attachment to seat pedestals. This seat also folds flat in the closed position.
- Lock down button locks the seat in the folded position
- Larger seating surface
- Vinyl upholstery and polyurethane foam fill
Features of Attwood Centric II Seats with Lock-Down Button
- Ergonomically designed pan and back
- Shock-absorbing 4-G Mesh SAS suspension (optional)
- Backrest trimmed out with deep tuck upholstery
- Molded polyurethane foam fill
- Marine-grade vinyl upholstery
- Grab landings for safety
- Seat back down button (optional)
- Folds flat for space saving
- Corrosion-resistant T-nuts for attachment to pedestals
- Accommodates most body frames
- Seat pan design allows water drainage
- Height: 23.5 inches
- Width: 19 inches
- Length: 21.5 inches
- Turning radius: 14.1"