Attwood Chrysler/Force Fuel Line Kit
The iBoats Hippo:
A dominating presence on both land and sea
Your Trusted Source on the water
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
Designed especially for Chrysler/Force brand engines and tanks, the Attwood Chrysler/Force Fuel Line Kit raises the bar in performance, safety and value. This kit contains an innovative Universal Sprayless Connector, a fiber-reinforced B1-15 low-permeation fuel hose and an EPA certified primer bulb.
The Universal Sprayless Connector eradicates "spraying" of fuel when connecting and disconnecting pressurized fuel hoses and the low-permeation fuel hose prevents burst and kinking. Its multi-layer low-permeation primer bulb is swiftest to prime at all temperatures. Moreover, this kit meets all EPA and CARB requirements and has an optional Fuel Demand Valve for managing pressurized fuel lines.
- Stops "spraying" of fuel while connecting/disconnecting hoses
- Includes a fuel hose that prevents burst and kinking
- Comes with a primer bulb
Features of Attwood Chrysler/Force Fuel Line Kit
- For use with Chrysler/Force brand engines and tanks
- The Universal Sprayless Connector eradicates "spraying" of fuel while connecting/disconnecting hoses
- EPA and CARB certified
- Optional pre-installed Fuel Demand Valve for management of pressurized fuel lines
- 2 year warranty