Fuel Demand Valve
The fuel demand valve, used in conjunction with portable fuel systems, is for above deck use only, eliminates pressurized fuel from reaching downstream fuel lines and your engine, ensuring that fuel is provided to the engine on demand rather than as a result of pressure in the tank. Provides solution for managing pressurized fuel lines and tanks that are required due to EPA regulatory requirements for portable fuel system evaporative emission controls.
- Installs in-line between your fuel tank and primer bulb/fuel pump
- Eliminates fuel fitting spray when connecting and disconnecting fittings at the engine
- Eliminates engine functionality issues created by pressurized fuel lines
- Eliminates fuel spill due to pressurized fuel tanks and fuel lines
- Available individually or as part of a fuel line assembly
- Required on Attwood EPA Certified/New Regulation Compliant fuel tanks. Not required on older tanks.
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies