The Attwood Mercury Mariner Fuel Connector is engineered to fit fuel tanks with standard 1/4 inch male NPT threads. Made of machined brass, this connector can hold up to rugged use. This connector is compatible with Attwood 8890 or similar quick-connect hose fittings like the Mercury/Mariner 1996-current.
This solid machined brass construction is suitable for use with leaded, unleaded, ethanol-blended and alcohol-blended fuels.
- Designed for Attwood 889 or Mercury/Mariner 1996-current engines
- Mounts onto fuel tanks with standard, 1/4" male NPT thread
- For use with leaded, unleaded, ethanol blended and alcohol-blended fuels
Features of Attwood Mercury Mariner Fuel Connector
- Made of solid machined brass
- For use with Attwood 8890 or Mercury/Mariner 1996-current engines
- Suitable for use with leaded, unleaded, ethanol blended and alcohol-blended fuels
- Clamps are not included
- Use with Teflon tape on all threads
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.