Make an eco-friendly statement with the Attwood Fuel Vent Line Surge Protector by avoiding fuel spills! This innovative product acts both as a fuel line vent and a surge protector, eradicating the need for installing two different accessories. It effectively helps prevent vent line spills caused by tank sloshing and refueling. It features a simple surge-ball design that works on the inertia of surging fuel that drives the surge ball up against the upper seat, closing the large vent opening. The passage is restricted to smaller openings, which diminish fuel flow and lessen spillage.
Featuring a glass-filled polypropylene construction, this vent is tough and extremely durable when up against oil, gas and alcohol-blended fuels. In case of non-automatic nozzles, when the tank is full, the surge protector produces a gurgling sound to mark it. It functions at any orientation within 45° of vertical and meets the standards set by ABYC with aplomb!
- Functions both as a fuel line vent and a surge protector
- Simple surge-ball design effectively stops fuel spillage
- Hard-wearing glass-filled polypropylene construction
Features of Attwood Fuel Vent Line Surge Protector
- Environmentally friendly
- For use with built-in 5/8" vent lines
- Stainless steel vent head
- Operates in any orientation within 45° of vertical
- Comes with a durable construction that endures oil, gas and alcohol-blended fuels
- In case of non-automatic nozzles, it produces a gurgling sound to show that the tank is full
- Hose I.D.: 5/8"
- Maximum hull thickness: 1/4"
- Installation hole size: 1 3/8"
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.