Attwood Honda Fuel Line Assemblies
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
The Attwood Honda Fuel Line Kit helps improve your boat engine’s performance. This kit includes a universal spray-less connector that eliminates fuel spray while connecting or disconnecting engine fittings. It is compatible with all fuel tanks featuring a standard 1/4" NPT output. This fuel line kit also includes Attwood exclusive multi-layer low-permeation primer bulb.
- Includes universal spray-less connector and low-permeation primer bulb
- Low-permeation fiber reinforced fuel hose
- Compatible with ethanol blended fuels and OEM engines
The included fuel hose is reinforced with low-permeation fiber and doesn’t kink or harden when used with ethanol-based fuels. Easily manage the pressurized fuel lines with the pre-installed fuel demand valve. This kit is certified according to EPA and CARB requirements.
Features of Attwood Honda Fuel Line Kit:
- Universal spray-less connector
- Attwood exclusive multi-layer low-permeation primer bulb
- Low-permeation fiber reinforced fuel hose doesn’t kink or harden
- Stepless 360 degree stainless steel clamps and engineered hose barbs
- Compatible with ethanol-blended fuels
- Compatible with all OEM branded engines
Specifications for 3/8” x 6’, Part # 93806HUS7 Specifications for 3/8” x 6’ with Fuel Demand Valve, Part # 93806HUSD7
Specifications for 3/8” x 6’, Part # 93806HUS7
Specifications for 3/8” x 6’ with Fuel Demand Valve, Part # 93806HUSD7