You don’t have to worry about boat stability and performance, no matter what speed you’re traveling in! The Attwood Hydro Stabilizer planes your boat, and at the same time enhances the outboard’s performance and improves vessel’s stability.
This stabilizer is designed to outperform ordinary hydrofoils and ensures no drags when the boat is on plane. This stabilizer is easy to install and can be mounted on large variety of motors using stainless steel nuts and bolts.
- Improves stability and handling
- Planes the boat even at lower RPM
- Easy to install on variety of motors
Features of Attwood Hydro-Stabilizer
- Molded black plastic wings
- Manf. Part # 9400-7
- For use on 50 HP & up outboards & stern drives
Hydro Stabilizer 9400-7 - Attwood
Gives outboards and stern drives a performance boost, improving both stability and handling. The Hydro-Stabilizer outperforms ordinary flat hydrofoils by reducing drag when the hull goes on plane. Installs on a large variety of motor styles and sizes with included stainless steel bolts and lock nuts. Wings constructed of black molded plastic. The Hydro-Stabilizer quickly puts the boat on plane, and helps pull skiers out of the hole faster. Even at lower RPMs, it keeps the boat on plane. The wings provide a smoother, more stable ride and reduce ventilation in turns.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies