Do you want a reliable and durable replacement for your Mercury engine’s old fuel line? Designed to offer solid, efficient and lasting performance, the Attwood Mercury Fuel Line Kit is the right choice. This kit includes the Attwood’s EPA Certified primer bulb that has low permeation level and prevents fuel evaporation. The included Universal Sprayless Connector eliminates spraying while connecting or disconnecting fuel lines and the included fiber reinforced fuel hose resists kinking, bursting and hardening even under severe use.
- Includes primer bulb, universal sprayless connector and fiber-reinforced fuel hose
- Compatible with OEM brand engines
- Meets all meet all EPA and CARB requirements
This kit can be used with ethanol-blended fuels and works with all OEM brand engines (1HP - 350HP). The fuel hose is available in varied lengths.
Features of Attwood Mercury Fuel Line Kit:
- Kit includes Attwood EPA Certified Primer Bulb, Universal Sprayless Connector and fiber-reinforced B1-15 low-permeation fuel hose
- Universal Sprayless Connector has a male tank fitting and a female hose fitting on either side
- Universal Sprayless Connector prevents spray while connecting or disconnecting fuel connections
- Low permeation primer bulb effectively prevents vaporization fuel
- Fiber-reinforced hose does not harden and kink when used with ethanol-blended fuel
- Can be used with ethanol blended fuel
- Works with all OEM brand engines (1HP - 350HP)
- Meets all EPA and CARB requirements
- Optional pre-installed fuel demand valves control pressurized fuel to prevent engine flooding and fuel spillage
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.