Attwood Omc/Johnson Evinrude Fuel Line Kit
The iBoats Hippo:
A dominating presence on both land and sea
Your Trusted Source on the water
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
The Attwood OMC/Johnson Evinrude Fuel Line Kit is the perfect choice to replace the old or worn-out fuel line in your boat. This kit includes special multi-layer low-permeation primer bulb that reduces fuel vaporization and a universal sprayless connector that prevents the fuel spray while connecting/disconnecting fuel line. The included high strength hose can withstand high temperatures and does not harden, kink or burst with severe use.
- Multi-layer low-permeation primer bulb
- Universal sprayless connector
- High-strength fiber enforced fuel hose
The kit comes with or without optional pre-installed fuel demand valve used to control pressurized fuel. This kit can be used for ethanol-blended fuel applications and fits all OEM brand engines (1HP – 350HP). The hose is available in two lengths – 6 feet and 12 feet. It meets EPA and CARB requirements.
Features of the Attwood OMC/Johnson Evinrude Fuel Line Kit:
- Kit includes universal sprayless connector, multi-layer low-permeation primer bulb and fiber reinforced fuel hose.
- Universal sprayless connector includes male tank fitting and female hose fitting
- Connector prevents spraying of fuel when connecting and disconnection fuel connections
- Multi-layer low-permeation primer bulb eliminates fuel vaporization
- Fiber-enriched fuel hose does not harden, kink or burst with harsh usage
- Works with ethanol-blended fuel
- Fits OEM engines (1hp - 350hp)
- 2 year warranty
- Meets EPA and CARB requirements