The Attwood OMC/Johnson Evinrude Fuel Line Kit is the perfect choice to replace the old or worn-out fuel line in your boat. This kit includes special multi-layer low-permeation primer bulb that reduces fuel vaporization and a universal sprayless connector that prevents the fuel spray while connecting/disconnecting fuel line. The included high strength hose can withstand high temperatures and does not harden, kink or burst with severe use.
- Multi-layer low-permeation primer bulb
- Universal sprayless connector
- High-strength fiber enforced fuel hose
The kit comes with or without optional pre-installed fuel demand valve used to control pressurized fuel. This kit can be used for ethanol-blended fuel applications and fits all OEM brand engines (1HP – 350HP). The hose is available in two lengths – 6 feet and 12 feet. It meets EPA and CARB requirements.
Features of the Attwood OMC/Johnson Evinrude Fuel Line Kit:
- Kit includes universal sprayless connector, multi-layer low-permeation primer bulb and fiber reinforced fuel hose.
- Universal sprayless connector includes male tank fitting and female hose fitting
- Connector prevents spraying of fuel when connecting and disconnection fuel connections
- Multi-layer low-permeation primer bulb eliminates fuel vaporization
- Fiber-enriched fuel hose does not harden, kink or burst with harsh usage
- Works with ethanol-blended fuel
- Fits OEM engines (1hp - 350hp)
- 2 year warranty
- Meets EPA and CARB requirements