With the Attwood EPA Certified Primer Bulb, carrying and using fuel on your boat is safe and convenient. With its revolutionary three-layer design, this primer bulb ensures a high priming output even in extreme conditions. Its low permeation characteristics effectively prevent fuel vaporing. This multi-layer design also prevents collapse and burst of the primer bulb under vacuum or pressure conditions. The primer bulb includes dual high-efficiency check valves that allow quick priming in any direction with minimal fuel restriction, ensuring proper engine operation and extending the engine’s lifetime.
- Patent pending multi-layer design – high priming output with no fuel evaporation
- 60% higher priming output
- Resists collapse and burst
The primer bulb features engineered barb hose that prevents fuel leaks. Plus, it is manufactured to exceed OEM engine fuel flow requirements and satisfies ABYC H-25 and USCG requirements.
Features of Attwood EPA Certified Primer Bulbs:
- Low permeation level – prevents fuel evaporation to save gas and money
- Special three-layer construction – doesn’t collapse or burst under vacuum or pressure conditions
- Quickly primes the engine with few strokes
- Unique inner expansion ring prevents the collapse of primer bulb
- Unique outer layer design prevents ballooning of primer bulb under pressure
- Satisfies ABYC H-25 and USCG requirements
- Special high-efficiency check-valves for quick priming and low fuel restriction
- Engineered hose barbs prevent leaks
- EPA and CARB Certified
- Works with all OEM brand engines (1hp - 350hp)
- Works with ethanol-blended fuels
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.