Attwood Scupper Valves
Water logging in the cockpit is a problem that many boaters face. If you have a self-bailing cockpit, then you can install the Attwood Scupper Valve to drain water and fluids.
- For use in self-bailing cockpits
- Features an acetal construction
- Designed to be mounted over existing thu-hull fittings up to 2”
Install the Attwood Scupper Valve using 4 screws.
Features of Attwood Scupper Valves
- Auto-closing flapper valve allows outward water to exit and prevents backwash from entering the cockpit
- Design mounts easily over existing thru-hull fittings up to 2”
- Corrosion resistant parts and construction.
- Manf. Part # 3876-3
- Diameter: 2-7/8 inches