The Attwood Square Base is designed for traditional-style Attwood pole lights. Made of engineering-grade plastic, this 2-pin base offers durable use.
This square base comes with hinged cover snaps that close to keep dirt and water out when lights are stowed away for future use. It features corrosion-free nickel-plated contacts and tinned wire leads. The contacts are also multi-crimped for durability, making this square base one of the most robust bases you have ever used! Available in both black and white.
- Made of engineering-grade plastic
- Compatible with traditional-style Attwood pole lights
- Easy to install
Features of Attwood Square Base for Straight Standard Pole
- Socket is keyed to prevent incorrect insertion of straight pole lights
- Four countersunk holes for installation fasteners
- Includes 7-1/2" hard wire leads for connection to 12 VDC power supply
- Tinned wire leads resist corrosion
- Use with 5100 Series Frosted Globe, 5300 Series Anti-Glare, 5570 Series LED Anti-Glare, 3591 and 5091 Series Bi-Color pole lights
- Dimensions: 2-1/4" long x 1-3/4" wide
- 1-1/4" diameter installation hole size
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.