When properly secured to transom eyes and trailer, transom straps reduce vertical and lateral movement to safely secure the boat to the trailer. They also reduce bouncing of the boat on the trailer pads or rollers.
- Strong 2"-wide webbing
- Quick release (over-center) buckle
- Zinc-alloy plated finish
- Heavy-gauge, vinyl-coated, corrosion-resistant S-Hook to prevent scratching boat or trailer finish.
- Resists rot from oils, gasoline, and most chemicals.
- Hook-N-Loop closure secures the buckle handle in the lock position.
- Protective pad behind buckle prevents marring and scratching on gel coated or painted surfaces.
- Sold in pairs.
- 4' long.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies