Attwood Turbo Blowers
- Turbo charged ventilation for safe start-ups.
- Turbo in-line blower is the most advanced marine ventilation system available today.
- Turbo uses a revolutionary in-line design to provide quick, efficient ventilation of bilge gases.
- These standard models carry a 1-year warranty.
- Five-blade design maximizes air flow, exceeding other blowers by up to 25%.
- Amp draw is 20-40% less than competitive blowers for higher efficiency, less battery drain, and cooler-running motor. Compact in-line design for easy installation.
- Meets ABYC, U.S. Coast Guard, and ISO standards; NMMA listed.
- Specified as original equipment.
|Aerospace Technology |
Attwood's Turbo Blowers were the first vane axial-flow fan bilge blowers designed using aerospace technology to maximize performance. Attwood engineers re-designed every element -- motor, housing, and fan -- for the highest possible system efficiency and blower performance. They succeeded in building some of the most effective blowers in the industry.
|Higher Output |
No other bilge blowers in the industry provide such powerful system output at such low power input in a compact size.
What is dia. of entrance and outlet. how hot can air be?
This blower has a maximum temperature of 130 degrees Farenheit. The measurements on this product are as follows: Length: 5.31 inches Width: 3 inches Height: 4.5 inches
What are dimentions diameter and length?
The measurements on this product are as follows: Length: 5.31 inches Width: 3 inches Height: 4.5 inches
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies