Get rid of unwanted gases and odors off your boat engine compartment, galley and bilge with the Attwood Turbo Blower. This blower features five-blade fan for optimum air movement. Its low-amp draw motor extends the life of the blower and battery.
This blower features a high-performance motor that is nickel plated for corrosion resistance. Plus, the motor cap covers wires and motor to protect them from water. The tabs on intake and exhaust can be used to firmly set the hose or clamp in place while the stabilizing ribs minimize housing dislocation. This blower can be horizontally or vertically installed, thanks to its integrated mounting feet.
- Five-blade fan
- Low-amp draw motor – longer blower and battery life
- Built-in feet for easy horizontal and vertical installation
Features of Attwood Turbo Blowers
- Motor nickel-plated for corrosion resistance
- Stiffening ribs minimize housing dislocation
- Motor cap protects wires and motor from water
- Tinned and insulated wire
- Tabs on intake and exhaust hold ventilation hose/clamp securely in its place
|Aerospace Technology |
Attwood's Turbo Blowers were the first vane axial-flow fan bilge blowers designed using aerospace technology to maximize performance. Attwood engineers re-designed every element -- motor, housing, and fan -- for the highest possible system efficiency and blower performance. They succeeded in building some of the most effective blowers in the industry.
|Higher Output |
No other bilge blowers in the industry provide such powerful system output at such low power input in a compact size.
- System airflow exceeds old-style in-line blowers by as much as 25%
- Motor draws up to 40% fewer amps, making Turbo blowers up to four times more efficient than competitive blowers. This means unsurpassed reliability
- Straight-through housing minimizes airflow loss
- Nose cone straightens airflow for efficient entry into the fan blades; five-blade design minimizes airflow interference
- The blade sweep and pitch are engineered for a high lift coefficient, increasing airflow speed; reinforced plastic maintains blade shape
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.