Attwood Universal Sprayless Connector
The Attwood Universal Sprayless Connector ensures the safety of fuel tanks and engines by preventing spraying of fuel whilst connecting and disconnecting pressurized fuel hoses during the course of fueling or repairs. This connector is exceptionally strong and can withstand abusive marine environment with ease.
This EPA and CARB certified unit features both male and female connectors with unique check valves that seal automatically when disconnected. It replaces traditional tank connectors and is designed to be used with standard marine fuel tanks that have ¼" NPT fittings.
- Prevents squirting of fuel while disconnecting/connecting pressurized fuel hoses
- Includes male and female connectors with check valves
- Meets EPA and CARB requirements
Features of Attwood Universal Sprayless Connector
- Offers a safe way to stop spurting of fuel while disconnecting/connecting pressurized fuel hoses
- Engineered to endure abuse in severe marine environment
- For use with all standard marine fuel tanks with ¼" NPT fittings
- Comes with male and female connectors with check valves that seal automatically if disconnected
- High fuel flow fitting
- Recessed check valves avert spray
- Compatible with Ethanol-blended fuels
- Includes male and female connectors
- 2 year warranty