Don’t spend your precious time onboard constantly checking the water level in the bilge and activating the pump. Install the Attwood Automatic Float Switch with cover onto your manual bilge pump to convert its operation to automatic. When the water level reaches 2" high, the float switch automatically activates the bilge pump. Once the bilge is cleared, the pump is instantly stopped. The unit has sealed switch mechanism to resist moisture or electric shocks.
The wire connection included at the rear with no flex or hinge enables easy set up. Moreover, this float switch features a compact design and a low profile, allowing you to easily install it on any horizontal or up to 24⁰ angle platform. The integral cover reduces pump cycling and prevents debris interference to optimize the pump’s performance. This switch system is environmentally friendly as it has no mercury.
- Triggers pump when water reaches 2" high
- Sealed switch mechanism
- Perfect for pumps that draw 12 amps, 6 amps and less
Features of Attwood Automatic Float Switch with Cover
- Compact low-profile design
- Easy to install on any surface from horizontal up to 24⁰ angle
- No flex or hinge wire connections
- No mercury
- Includes test knob for test pump operations
- Voltage: 12 and 24 volts
- Wire connectors: 36"