m-Series (Mini) Battery Switch Dual Circuit
- Switches both positive and negative lines simultaneously with one simple ON/OFF switch meeting European and metal boat requirements for a double pole switch
- Switches circuits of different voltages, such as 12 volt and 24 volt, simultaneously with one simple ON/OFF switch
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface, front panel, or rear panel mounting
- Isolating cover with snap-on sections protects rear contacts
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance, accepts 3/8" and M10 ring terminals
- 7/8" (22.22mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Ideal for marine or RV applications
- All non-corrosive marine grade metals
- Molded in durable reinforced polycarbonate
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Label with international ON/OFF legends
- Removable key or knob remains positively retained
- ICON label set included for circuit identification
Instructions for 6010 M-Series Dual Circuit Battery Switch
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.