HD-Series Battery Switch SelectorPN: 3002500 Amperes Continuous Rating for large diesel engines
- 500 Ampere Continuous Rating
- Accepts 4/0 battery cables
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- .870" (22.01mm) stud length to accept 4 or more cable terminals
- 1/2" (M12) Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Fits all Perko and Guest low amperage battery switch hole patterns
|Inrush Rating: 0.25 sec (10 repeats)||1,750 Amperes DC|
|Cranking Rating: 9.75 sec (10 repeats)||1,000 Amperes DC|
|Intermittent Rating: (UL 1107)||700 Amperes DC|
|Continuous Rating: (UL 1107)||500 Amperes DC|
|Voltage Rating||48 Volts DC Maximum|
|Case Material||Reinforced Polycarbonate|
|Terminal Hole Size||1/2" (M12)|
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies