Enjoy the cool sea breeze on your boat deck while lounging on the Bayliner Capri & Classic with Base Back-To-Back Lounge Boat Seat. Its frame is made of injection molded plastic for superior durability and weather resistance. It features Z-bar mechanism that allows you to fold the seat out at both ends.
This lounge is upholstered in marine grade 28oz. vinyl fabric, which resists mildews and UV rays. The vinyl is sewn with the use of Dacron polyester thread. Its high-density polyurethane foam padding comes with moisture inhibitors to extend its lifetime. Easily assemble this boat chair using the provided aluminum and stainless steel hardware. Available in several color schemes.
- High-impact plastic frame
- Heavy-duty 28 oz. marine grade vinyl
- Z-bar mechanism allows lounge to be opened in either direction
Features of Bayliner Capri & Classic with Base Back-To-Back Lounge Boat Seats
- State-of-the-art, high-impact plastic frames
- Vinyl finish molded plastic base
- Scuff & mar resistant
- Compression foam padding
- Removable seat cushion for storage
- Mildew resistant & UV treated
- Dacron thread
- Fits Bayliner with flat floor
- Height: 28.5"
- Width: 20.5"
- Depth: 50.75"
- Reclined (Z-bar style): 71.75"
- Base height: 10"
- Base width: 13.5"
- Base depth: 36.25"
This product ships in 1 to 20 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.