Beneteau Beneteau 373 - Cruising Sailboat
New 2009 Beneteau - Beneteau 373 - Cruising Sailboat
2007 Beneteau Beneteau 373 Description
Designed by Berret/Racoupeau, the Beneteau 373 offers more light and brightness plus extra headroom for commodious space below. A closer look will reveal all that earned her the Boat of the Year title by the Cruising World Magazine judges. Her comfortable cockpit has a patented innovative pivoting steering wheel making it easy to walk from the helm to the companionway.
- Length Over All: 36 Feet and 11 inches.
- Draft: 4 Feet and 11 inches.
- Beam: 12 Feet and 4 inches.
- Disaplacement: 15013
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 33
- Water Tank Capacity: 99
2007 Beneteau Beneteau 373 Standard Features
Stainless steel bow rail, bi-color navigation light
Stainless steel stern rail w/horseshoe buoy holder & flag pole holder
6 x 24 stainless steel stanchions w/2 sets of lifelines & gates
(2) stainless grab rails on the coachroof
Extruded perforated aluminum toe rails
Stainless steel stem head fitting w/anchor roller & fairlead
(4) fairleads on the beam and in the stern
(6) anodized aluminum mooring cleats
Self-bailing anchor well with optional electric windlass
(2) genoa sheet tracks with adjustable cars
Genoa sheet turning blocks with stoppers
Mainsheet traveller track with car on the coachroof
(6) deck-stoppers for halyards, furling lines, vang and mainsheet
(2) Lewmar® 44 CSTO genoa sheet winches mounted on cockpit coamings
Be the first to write a review for this boat!