It’s so easy to forget to retract the trim tab while docking the boat. It is prone to damage during hauling, trailering or storage. With the Bennett Auto Tab Retractor, you don’t have to worry about losing your boat trims. This auto tab retractor (ATR) automatically retracts the trim tab up to “zero” position as soon as you turn off your boat ignition.
- Automatically retracts the trim tabs upon turning boat’s ignition off
- Compact and easy to install
- Fully sealed for durability
ATR works through the established connection between trim tab control and the engine ignition switch. This compact device features a totally sealed construction and can be installed behind the control panel.
Features of Bennett Auto Tab Retractor:
- Automatically retracts trim tabs upon turning off boat ignition
- Protects trim tabs during trailering and storage
- Compact and installs to back of control panel
- Completely sealed construction
- 5 year repair warranty
- Manf. Part # AR512
- Voltage: 12V
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.