Big-T Steering Helm - SeaStar
- After over a quarter of a century, the original rotary steering system is still the choice of a wide variety of applications
- The heavy duty helm units incorporate a rugged steel pinion and diecast gears and added bearing support for the shaft
- Features: - Compact rotary helm unit occupies minimum space behind the dashboard - 3 turns lock-to-lock for standard cable travel - 2-piece bezel(not included) allows mounting at 90° or 20° to dash - Optional one-piece 90° ™ bezel for compact/restricted dashes - Standard 3/4" tapered shaft - Exceeds A.B.Y.C. safety standards and N.M.M.A. certification requirements
- Applications: - Steering wheels up to 20" - Boats up to 34' - single or twin engine - Offshore fishing boats, Cruisers, Runabouts, Houseboats - Single station push-pull up to 235 horsepower (subject to the engine makers recommendations)
- This system uses the New QCII Quick Connect Steering Cable with adaptor or the SSC72xx Steering Cable.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies