Bilgekote® is a fast drying, durable coating formulated for application to bilge areas. Bilgekote® helps prevent absorption of oil, gasoline or sludge into wood and fiberglass.
- Hard wearing coating for bilges and bulkheads
- Chemical resistance to fumes, fuel and oil
- High opacity for thorough coverage
- Cleans easily for reduced upkeep
|Technical Specifications |
|Area: ||Bilge Area |
|Finish/Sheen: ||Semi Gloss |
|Substrates: ||Aluminum |
|Suitable for Aluminum: ||Yes |
|Number of Coats: ||2 |
|Application Method: ||Airless Spray |
|Application Method ||Recommended |
No. of Coats
|Practical Coverage |
|Airless Spray ||2 ||144 ||Y216 |
|Brush ||2 ||270 ||Y333 |
|Conventional Spray ||2 ||144 ||Y216 |
|Roller ||2 ||270 ||Y333 |
|How Much Topside Paint Do I Need? |
|Determining how much paint you will need is fairly simple. To determine how much topside paint you will need, refer to the reference chart below. |
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies