The AC Main power system provides a path for delivering power from the ship's source of AC power to the AC branch distribution system. It begins at the AC power source (shore power, genset or inverter), and ends at the AC branch circuit. Red reverse polarity indication LED. Green ON indicating LEDs. Backlit label positions for select models. 2.63"W x 3.75"H x 2.5"D.
- Red reverse polarity indicating LED
- Safety ground screw on panel back
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies