- Manual control switch provides an added level of safety allowing control with or without power, and offering Locked Off capability for servicing
- Includes ML-Series Remote Control Contura Switch PN 2146
- 500 Ampere continuous rating
- Magnetic Latch (ML)-ACR draws very low current (<10 mA to monitor terminal voltage) in the ON or OFF states, and draws moderate current for very short time when changing state
- Start Isolation (SI)-Can be configured for temporary isolation of House loads from Engine circuit during engine cranking to protect sensitive electronics
- Engine Isolation (EI)-Can be configured for isolation of two engines while both are running to protect engine electronics and maximize alternator output
- Senses charging on two battery banks
- Supports high-output alternators up to 500 Amps
- LED output to remotely indicate when batteries are combined, isolated, in voltage lockout, in Start or Engine isolation
- 3/8-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- 7/8 (22mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- Label recesses for circuit protection
- Silver alloy contacts provide high reliability for switching live loads
Instructions for 7622 ML-ACR Automatic Charging Relays
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.