Blue Sea 7622 ML-Series Heavy Duty Automatic Charging Relay - Blue Sea Systems
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
Manual Control: Yes
Coil Voltage: 12v
- Manual control switch provides an added level of safety allowing control with or without power, and offering Locked Off capability for servicing
- Includes ML-Series Remote Control Contura Switch PN 2146
- 500 Ampere continuous rating
- Magnetic Latch (ML)-ACR draws very low current (<10 mA to monitor terminal voltage) in the ON or OFF states, and draws moderate current for very short time when changing state
- Start Isolation (SI)-Can be configured for temporary isolation of House loads from Engine circuit during engine cranking to protect sensitive electronics
- Engine Isolation (EI)-Can be configured for isolation of two engines while both are running to protect engine electronics and maximize alternator output
- Senses charging on two battery banks
- Supports high-output alternators up to 500 Amps
- LED output to remotely indicate when batteries are combined, isolated, in voltage lockout, in Start or Engine isolation
- 3/8-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- 7/8 (22mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- Label recesses for circuit protection
- Silver alloy contacts provide high reliability for switching live loads
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.