- 500 Ampere continuous rating for use as a remote battery switch for inboard gasoline or diesel engines, reducing long cable runs
- Magnetic latch only draws current when changing state of switch, drawing no current in ON or OFF state
- Silver alloy contacts provides high reliability for switching live loads
- Optional manual switch provides an added level of safety allowing control with or without power, and offering lockout capability for servicing
- 3/8 copper studs, using Blue Sea Systems superior one piece technology, suitable for 300 Amperes continuous rating and large cable connections
Instructions for 7701 ML Series Solenoid Switches
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.