The SafetyHub250 combines an ignition protected fuse block with a remote battery switch and integrated connecting plugs. It consolidates up to seven circuits from 1A - 200A, eliminates loose wires, protects fuses from explosive fumes, and provides main battery shutdown from a safe location. The SafetyHub250 is ideal for vessels ranging from ski boats to offshore fishing boats.
- Manual control knob switches high-amp circuits for emergency battery disconnect or servicing
- Battery control from a remote location increases safety and convenience
- Up to three switched 30A-200A MIDI fuses [sold separately] ideal for high-amp circuits including panel feeds, windlasses, and stereo amplifiers
- Four 24-hour 1A-20A ATO/ATC fuses [sold separately] ideal for circuits including bilge pumps, alarms, and clock memory
- Integrated connector plugs eliminate loose wires and provide a secure, waterproof connection
- Ignition protected fusing meets Coast Guard and ABYC requirements for installation on gasoline or diesel boats
- Included in retail packaging - Remote Control Contura Switch PN 2155, Remote Control Contura Switch Connector Plug with 12 harness PN 7730, ATO/ATC Fuse Connector Plug with 12 harness PN 7731, and Engine Circuit Link Bus PN 7732
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.