Armada Wood Finishes are durable, attractive, translucent finishes for interiori and exterior wood and teak. Easy to apply, quick drying, superb flow and leveling, flexible and no sanding required between coats. Armada coatings contain synthetic transparent iron oxide pigemtns, which shield the wood against UV sunlight.
This makes a superb alternative to wood oils, sealers, stain or varnish, the coating will not flake and allows for natural expansion and contraction of the wood. The microporous coating allows the wood to breathe and moisture to escape from the wood, and penetrates the surface of the wood to provide long-term water repellence.
Armada is The New Science of Wood Finishes
- Armada Wood Finishes are unique high performance interior and exterior wood treatments.
- Armada Wood Finishes contain synthetic transparent iron oxide pigments, which shield the wood against sunlight.
- This effectively protects the wood's lining, a key component in its strength, which is degraded by exposure to UV.
- It has excellent weathering properties and, importantly, is flexible.
- This characteristic means that its protective shell is very resistant to impact damage and abrasion, and allows for natural expansion and contraction of wood.
- Finished color is dependent on original color of wood.
- Covers 500- 600 square feet/gallon, 3 coats needed for proper application, after 1 coat per year is needed for maintenance.
Alternative Product Replacements for: Sikkens Cetol
This product ships in 5 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.