Surface Mounted underwater light
The Hammerhead H20 Underwater Light is by far the most powerful surface mount light on the market, at 9000 lumens Its unique design and unrivaled performance make this product truly one of a kind, suitable for Transom mounting on all hull types.
Incredibly simple to install thanks to our built-in driver technology, just two wires to connect, one cable entry hole and 5 mounting screws.Reverse polarity protection with active thermal control, Guard X protective coating prevents marine growth.Specification
- Suitable transom or side hull mounting
- Surface mount, requires 25mm/1 cable entry hole
- Recommended for boats upto 30M+/105'+
- Fixture Lumens 9000
- Typical LED life expectancy 50,000 + hours
- Voltage 24V, Power Draw 5.1A
- Over voltage, current, reverse polarity, active thermal protection
- Fixture profile 30.75mm/1.2
- Fixture diameter 140mm/5.5
- Lens: optical grade 8mm Boroscilicate glass,65° beam angle
- Body AB2 Bronze throughout
- Weight 2.3kg/5.06lbs
- 2 year warranty
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.