BoatSafeŽ Jr 600 Watt
Part #: JR-600W
Our mid-sized marine bilge heater provides forced-air heat through a patented case design to keep your engine compartment safely above freezing. The BoatsafeŽ boat heater does this while maintaining ignition protection. When the boat heater's sensor detects an ambient temperature of approximately 45° Fahrenheit (7.2°C), it turns on and remains on until the engine compartment reaches approximately 55° Fahrenheit (12.7°C).Benefits of using BoatsafeŽ Marine Engine Compartment Heaters
- Extend your boating season
- Delay Boat Winterization
- Economical to use
- Keeps engine(s) and wiring dry and corrosion free
- Improve battery performance
- Enhances the resale value of your boat
- Save money by eliminating the annual costs of winterizing & de-winterizing your boat engine(s) in some climates
- All BoatsafeŽ bilge heaters meet U.S. Coast Guard Ignition Protection Standards
- Extensively tested for your safety and benefit
- Endorsed by thousands of boaters like yourself
- Full TwoYear Warranty plus a lifetime service guarantee on all BoatsafeŽ boat bilge heaters
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.