Boston Whaler Boats 110 Tender - Tender Boat
New 2014 Boston Whaler Boats - 110 Tender - Tender
2008 Boston Whaler Boats 110 Tender DescriptionA hard-working utility boat. A backwater fishing boat. Or an unsinkable rowboat. The 110 Tender offers 50% more usable space than a comparably sized inflatable for hauling people, supplies and gear. Itís a much better choice than inflatables, since itís not subject to their deterioration and it wonít deflate. And its 5' 6" beam provides excellent stability for a boat this size. The 110 Tender is available with oar locks and optional tiller-steered Mercury outboard. Its light weight and shallow draft allow you to explore remote locations. And itís perfect for boating where horsepower or age restrictions apply.
- Length Over All: 11 Feet and 4 inches.
- Draft: 0 Feet and 7 inches.
- Beam: 5 Feet and 6 inches.
- Max Load: 845
- Dry Weight: 424
2008 Boston Whaler Boats 110 Tender Standard Features
* Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
* Bow cleat
* Bow / lifting eye
* Stern eyes / lifting eyes with cleat (2)
* Heavy-duty rub rail
* Drain plug
* Red graphics
* Grab rails with oar lock sockets
* Navigation lights
* Battery box
* 15 ML FourStroke Mercuryģ engine
* Aluminum propeller
Be the first to write a review for this boat!