Boston Whaler Boats 130 Sport - Utility Boat
New 2015 Boston Whaler Boats
2008 Boston Whaler Boats 130 Sport DescriptionThe 130 Sport is pure, uncomplicated fun. Slide it off the trailer, start it and go. Like the first 13' Whaler hull introduced in 1958, the Sport features our exclusive unsinkable Unibond construction and a modified twin sponson hull for lateral stability and superior performance with minimal horsepower. It has two bench seats, a fiberglass console, navigation lights and yacht-quality stainless steel side rails and fittings. The package includes a quiet, fuel efficient, 40-horsepower FourStroke Mercury engine. The 130 Sport is a lot of boat, a lot of fun, but not a lot of money.
- Length Over All: 13 Feet and 3 inches.
- Draft: 0 Feet and 7 inches.
- Beam: 5 Feet and 11 inches.
- Max Load: 935
- Dry Weight: 600
2008 Boston Whaler Boats 130 Sport Standard Features
* Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
* Bow and stern lifting eyes
* Welded 316-L stainless steel side rails
* Heavy-duty rub rail
* 15" interior freeboard
* Red graphics
* Stern eye cleats
* Fiberglass side console with storage
* Sport steering wheel
* Safety switch
* Side-mount Mercury® Control
* Drink holder
Be the first to write a review for this boat!