Boston Whaler Boats 150 Sport - Center Console Boat
New 2014 Boston Whaler Boats - Center Console
2008 Boston Whaler Boats 150 Sport DescriptionThe 150 Sport’s wider beam, combined with its modified twin sponson hull, gives extra stability and quick planing characteristics. And it has plenty of power to spare with a standard 60-horsepower FourStroke Mercury outboard – more than enough to get an average adult up on water skis fast. Naturally, even a 15-foot Whaler features yacht-quality finish and components. Like 316-L stainless steel rails. A finished bow locker with a fiberglass cover and overboard drain. Bow and stern lifting eyes, navigation lights and plenty more. All standard, including a galvanized trailer. Just hitch it up, hit the road and head for the water.
- Length Over All: 15 Feet and 5 inches.
- Draft: 0 Feet and 7 inches.
- Beam: 6 Feet and 6 inches.
- Max Load: 1400
- Dry Weight: 900
- Model Name: 60 Four Stroke
- Model Year: 2008
- Hours: 1
- Horse Power: 60
2008 Boston Whaler Boats 150 Sport Standard Features
Deck / Cockpit
* Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
* Bow and stern lifting eyes
* Welded stainless steel side rails
* Heavy-duty rub rail
* 17" interior freeboard
* Red graphics
* Cockpit drain plug
* 6" stainless steel bow cleat
* Transom boarding steps
* Rod rack with rod holders (4)
* Stern eye cleats
* Fiberglass side console with storage
* Sport steering wheel
Be the first to write a review for this boat!