Boston Whaler Boats 170 Montauk - Center Console Boat
New 2015 Boston Whaler Boats - 170 Montauk - Center Console
2008 Boston Whaler Boats 170 Montauk DescriptionFor decades, the Montauk has been a worldwide favorite, thanks to its center console design, superior lateral stability, its extra-dry ride and quick planing with minimal horsepower. The new 2008 carries on the tradition and raises the bar, with new options like a recirculating livewell and an upgraded stereo. With a wide 6' 10" beam, theres ample room inside for people and gear, while you still get quick planing, great performance and a shallow, 9-inch draft. And theres a spacious storage / anchor locker in the bow. Rediscover a Whaler® legend in the 170 Montauk.
- Length Over All: 17 Feet
- Draft: 0 Feet and 9 inches.
- Beam: 6 Feet and 10 inches.
- Dry Weight: 1400
2008 Boston Whaler Boats 170 Montauk Standard Features
Deck / Cockpit
* Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
* Bow and stern lifting eyes
* Welded stainless steel bow rail and side rails
* Heavy-duty rub rail
* 19" interior freeboard
* 8" stainless steel cleats (3)
* Molded-in port and starboard boarding steps
* Stainless steel steering wheel
* Electric horn
* Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
* Welded stainless steel grab rail
* Acrylic windshield
* Access door with stainless steel latch
Be the first to write a review for this boat!