Boston Whaler Boats 180 Dauntless - Center Console Boat
New 2013 Boston Whaler Boats - 180 Dauntless - Center Console
2008 Boston Whaler Boats 180 Dauntless DescriptionFor the 230 Dauntless, we thought we’d take the best-liked features of the 200 and put them in an even bigger package. You’ll notice a family resemblance right away in its sleek, stylish lines, and its typical Dauntless versatility. Standard features include tons of storage, an enclosed portable head, plus ample seating including innovative port and starboard bow seating with folding backrests. Standard fishing features include an insulated livewell, a trolling motor flat and a full-width aft casting deck. The 230 Dauntless. You’ll go for it in a big way.
- Length Over All: 23 Feet and 6 inches.
- Draft: 1 Feet
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 90
- Max Load: 2900
- Dry Weight: 2900
- Model Name: 135 OptiMax
- Model Year: 2008
- Hours: 1
- Horse Power: 135
2008 Boston Whaler Boats 180 Dauntless Standard Features
Deck / Cockpit
* Self-bailing cockpit
* 20" interior freeboard
* Bow and stern lifting eyes
* Welded stainless steel bow rail
* 8" cleats (2 bow, 2 stern, 2 spring line)
* Heavy-duty rub rail
* Drink holders forward
* Integral swim platform with telescoping ladder
* Bow trolling motor flat
* Garboard drain plug
* Stern deck-mounted stainless steel rod holders (4)
* Full-width aft casting platform
* Aft welded stainless steel side rails
Be the first to write a review for this boat!