Detecting is fun with the automated, easy-to-operate metal detector!
The Bounty Hunter® Discovery 1100 Metal Detector combines push button controls and an LCD display to make detecting simple and effective. The entire line of Bounty Hunter® metal detectors operate on two 9-Volt batteries and are designed to be lightweight and ergonomic for easy handling and comfortable use. Their standard motion all-metal mode detects all types of metal, while the progressive discrimination control eliminates iron and other unwanted items. As the metal detecting coil nears a target, the Discovery 1100 three-tone audio feedback aids in distinguishing between valuables and undesirable metals. This model also comes equipped with a 1/4 headphone jack compatible with most headphones for privacy while treasure hunting. In addition, Bounty Hunter® equips all their metal detectors with a preset ground balance that neutralizes the response to mineral content in the ground.Features:
- Digital Three-Segment Target ID: Identify buried target with ease
- Digital Coin Depth Indicator: Identify depth of target with ease
- Three-Tone Audio Feedback: Audible tool for accurate target identification
- One-Touch Depth Select Control: Adjusts sensitivity to more deeply buried targets
- Push-Button Discrimination Mode: Eliminates unwanted metals
- 1/4 Headphone Jack: For increased privacy, sensitivity to tones, and battery life
- 7 Interchangeable, Waterproof Coil: Detects in damp grass or shallow water
- Lightweight, Ergonomic Design: Provides ease-of-use and comfort for hours of productive detecting
- Operates on Two 9-Volt Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Low Battery Indicator
- Visual Target System: LCD Display
- Preset Ground Balance: Neutralizes the response to ground mineral content
- Modes of Operation: Motion all-metal and progressive discrimination
- Audio Feedback: Internal speaker or headphones (not included)
- 1/4 Headphone Jack: Compatible with most headphones
- Coil System: 7 Open Waterproof
- Lightweight: 2.5 lbs.
- Ergonomic: Adjustable height, padded armrest, S-rod system, detector stand
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.