Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200
Packed with high-end features, yet easy-to-use!
The Bounty Hunter® Discovery 2200 Metal Detector is from Bounty Hunter's® recent line of feature packed and easy to use Discovery Series metal detectors. The entire line of Bounty Hunter® metal detectors operate on two 9-Volt batteries and are designed to be lightweight and ergonomic for easy handling and comfortable use. Their standard motion all-metal mode detects all types of metal, while the progressive discrimination control eliminates iron and other unwanted items. As the metal detecting coil nears a target, the Discovery 2200 three-tone audio feedback aids in distinguishing between valuables and undesirable metals. This model also comes equipped with a 1/4 headphone jack compatible with most headphones for privacy while treasure hunting. In addition, Bounty Hunter® equips all their metal detectors with a preset ground balance that neutralizes the response to mineral content in the ground.
- Digital Nine-Segment Target ID: Identify buried target with ease
- Digital Coin Depth Indicator: Identify depth of target with ease
- Four-Tone Audio Feedback: Audible tool for accurate target identification
- Touch Sensitivity Control: Reduces electromagnetic interference
- Touch Discrimination Control: Along with Disc and Notch modes eliminated unwanted items
- One-Touch Zap: Immediately eliminates unwanted metals
- 1/4 Headphone Jack: For increased privacy, sensitivity to tones, and battery life
- 8 Interchangeable, Waterproof Coil: Detects in damp grass or shallow water
- Lightweight, Ergonomic Design: Provides ease-of-use and comfort for hours of productive detecting
- Operates on Two 9-Volt Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Low Battery Indicator
- Visual Target System: LCD Display
- Preset Ground Balance: Neutralizes the response to ground mineral content
- Modes of Operation: Motion all-metal, progressive discrimination, and notch system
- Audio Feedback: Internal speaker or headphones (not included)
- 1/4 Headphone Jack: Compatible with most headphones
- Coil System: 8 Open Waterproof
- Lightweight: 2.6 lbs
- Ergonomic: Adjustable height, padded armrest, S-rod system, detector stand
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.