CONTROL-CHROME DUAL TOP MOUNT
Combining traditional styling with a low profile design, the B302 controls provide the look and feel of electronic controls without the cost. With a focus on efficiency these controls have been specifically designed to improve the functionality of older control systems, making the boat easier to control. When coupled with the Mach series control cables, this series of controls will provide nearly fingertip control of the control system. Single lever/ dual action control to operate both with throttle and shift. Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
- Compact single lever controls offering a unique low profile style compared to other controls available on the market
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
- Made of marine aluminium, chrome plated or powder coat finish
- Push in button disengages shift for warm-up
- Includes X12 neutral safety switch which prevents ingear starting
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety
- switch is installed
- For use with all Uflex cables except C4
- Direct connection to 33C, Post 1979 OMC style control cables, Merc Gen II requires connection kit K62
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12safety switch is installed
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies