CRC Marine Engine Winterization Products
CRC Fogging Fluid - an essential for marine winterization.
- Breaks down carbon build up and other harmful deposits.
- Dramatically improves engine performance and power.
- Solves many rough-idle problems.
- For all 2 & 4 cycle engines.
- 13 oz. aerosol can.
Directions: With engine running, spray can directly into carburetor or air intake. Continue running engine until can is empty. Turn engine off and allow to sit for 30 minutes. Restart and run at half throttle for 5 minutes.
- A concentrated, high-potency formula that keeps stored gas fresh for easy start-up next season & optimum performance year round.
- Prevents harmful fuel separation caused by Ethanol-blended gasoline.
- Protects against gum & resin build-up.
- For all 2 and 4 cycle engines.
- Keeps fuel fresh during storage.
- Protects against corrosion.
- Prevents gum and resin build-up.
- Keeps filters and injectors clean.
- 1 oz treats 5 gallons of gas.
- A versatile petroleum based compound that forms a clear, thin film that lubricates and protects against wear & corrosion.
- Multi-purpose product lubricates, protects, & displaces moisture all in one.