New 2013 Campion Boats
New 2014 Campion Boats
High-tech, high-performance, luxury, sport utility, express cruisers, runabouts, stern drives, outboards, sport cabin, bow rider, closed deck, wake and surf boats. With more than 37 models and 48 variations, no other North American boat manufacturer offers this kind of choice.
You have a choice because we have a choice. We are a family run business and have been building quality boats for over 36 years. We are also Canada�s largest independent boat builder. We listen to our customers and we have the freedom to design and deliver the kinds of boats you want. Our focus is on bringing boaters like you the best value for your boating dollar.
Of course, value means more than choice. It also means quality. To boaters around the world, the name Campion is synonymous with quality. You�ll appreciate it in the details � every inch of every boat is beautifully finished, even in places you�ll never look. You�ll feel it in the ride � our award-winning hulls outperform the competition in handling, speed and fuel economy. You�ll see it in other boaters� eyes � the way they can�t resist a second look, a touch, a test drive perhaps?
People respond emotionally to our boats because they�re built with heart. We�re driven to create the best boats in the industry. We�re constantly pushing the limits, exploring new technologies and investing in research to help us produce boats that are even more exciting and satisfying to drive. Our innovative designs have received worldwide recognition and rave reviews, which in the long run means, better value for you.
We want to make it easy for you to own a Campion. We have dealers in over 30 countries. Our selection is unparalleled and our reputation is sterling. But don�t take our word for it. Talk to someone who owns a Campion. Visit your Campion dealer, or browse through our catalogue and get to know us. We�re the Canadian builder that�s one of a kind for boaters of every kind.
The Big 5
Five Reasons Why Campion Should Be Your First Choice
1) 3 Dimensional Weave Fiberglass and Kevlar Reinforcement � The most technologically advanced fiberglass mat available on the market today. 3D Weave requires less resin for saturation, thus creating a lighter, stronger hull that requires fewer layers to obtain the desired thickness, thereby reducing the chances of delamination.
Campion is committed to your family�s safety and with this in mind, a layer of Kevlar is built into our hulls at the keel (the high impact area), reducing the chance of the hull being holed should the boat hit a shoal, deadhead or other underwater peril.
2) F.I.S.T. Stringer System � The Fiberglass Integrated Stringer Technology system featured in Campion boats allows for much larger bonding areas than a conventional stringer system and allows the bulkheads and floors to be bonded directly to the stringer system, reducing hull flex, improving fuel efficiency and speed by up to 10%.
3) Fuel Efficient Apex Hull Design � Campion�s industry leading Apex hull has redefined bottom design. Our award winning design technology expands the high pressure zones on a boat for faster planning and a more stable platform at high speeds. That means safer handling, exceptional performance, and better fuel economy.
4) In-Gel Graphics � Campion uses the highest quality gel coats in the marine industry. Our gel coats are tested biannually against all extreme weather and environmental conditions. Campion gel coat graphics and feature stripes are painstakingly laid out by hand and sprayed right into the mold, eliminating the need for tape graphics that are prone to dock rash and lifting.
5) Pacific Insight Engineered Wiring Harness � Campion, always innovative, has secured the skills of Pacific Insight. Each wire in our wiring harnesses is mechanically crimped and heat shrunk, colour coded and clearly marked every 5 inches to make tracing a breeze. All available options are pre-wired using the Pacific Insight Engineered wiring harness.
Campion & The Environment
At Campion Marine, we are committed to reducing our environmental footprint, while maintaining our dedication to building top quality, high-performance boats.
We are proud to be the first boat manufacturer in the world to use Envirez®, a renewably sourced bio-derived resin from Ashland Performance Materials. Envirez resin is the first resin that uses a substantial amount of soybean oil and corn derived ethanol in its formulation. The use of Ashland�s MAXGUARD LE gelcoats further reduces emissions.
We have switched to Ecomate environmentally friendly flotation foams and now use Acrastrip, an acetone replacement that is recognized in partnership with the Design for the Environment division of the U.S. EPA.
Our APEX hulls and F.I.S.T. stringer systems enhance performance and help reduce fuel consumption by up to 10%.
We are a lean manufacturer who continuously seeks out ways to reduce waste and work with suppliers to provide more environmentally sustainable products.
Why have we chosen this path? Because at Campion, we believe �it is the right thing to do�. It is the choices we make today that will ensure we leave a lasting legacy for our children tomorrow.
New Boat Financing Options and ToolsThere are many options and tools to help you get financed for your next new boat. Explore our tools and options for financing your boat.