Carolina Classic Boats 25' - Express Fisherman Boat
New 2014 Carolina Classic Boats - Express Fisherman
2009 Carolina Classic Boats 25' DescriptionAs the only trailerable Carolina Classic, the 25 lets you enjoy true offshore fishing anywhere you want to go. She's lean, but also lethal. Make no mistake, she's an offshore thoroughbred. Her distinctive, flared bow, unitized construction, amidships power and deep-V bottom let her handle just about any condition a sport fisherman faces. She's fast and agile, but with an incredibly soft entry. A combination that makes her truly a pleasure boat. Forward is a full-sized cuddy cabin with V-berth, secure rod storage, a stowable electric head and a storage locker. If you fish through the weekend, you can also have an optional galley with refrigerator, microwave and table. Her fishability has been tuned to perfection. Spacious, flush cockpit. Long-range fuel capacity. High, wide gunwales for easy 360-degree access around the boat. Recessed hawse pipes and rod holders keep lines free of interference. Plus a convenient, large live well/fish box right on the transom.
She's an inboard available with gas or diesel big block power, which makes her a popular choice with charter captains.
- Length Over All: 25 Feet and 2 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 165
- Water Tank Capacity: 23
2009 Carolina Classic Boats 25' Standard Features
· Bonded and mechanically fastened hull, deck and liner
· Fiberglass encapsulated stringer system
· NMMA Certified
· Solid fiberglass hull
· Acoustic and thermal insulation
· Algae-X Fuel Optimization System (diesel)
· Fuel water separator
· Bilge pumps (2)w/ indicators lights
· Bilge, mildew-resistant finish
· Double stainless steel hose clamps below waterline
· Engine alarm system
· Engine hatch lift, power
· Fire extinguisher, halon, automatic
Be the first to write a review for this boat!